Deadline for abstract submission: 15 December 2017
Deadline for early bird registration: 31 January 2018
CSSC provides an opportunity to exchange scientific information among worldwide specialists in science and technology on crystalline Si for solar cells by especially placing emphasis on fundamental material science.
Topics to be covered by the
workshop will be
• Fundamental materials science related to crystalline silicon solar cells
• Silicon feedstock technologies
• Crystallization of multicrystalline, quasi-mono, monocrystalline silicon
• Advanced wire sawing and emerging kerfless technologies
• Novel materials and processing for advanced cell architecture
• Advanced characterization
• and more
In the past, CSSC was held in Sendai, Japan (2006), Xiamen, China (2007), Trondheim, Norway (2009), Taipei, Taiwan (2010), Boston, USA (2011), Aix-les-Bains, France (2012), Fukuoka, Japan (2013), Bamberg, Germany (2015), and Tempe, USA (2016).
The 10th anniversary of CSSC will be celebrated in its birthplace, Sendai,
Japan, and will be held from April 8th to April 11th, 2018. In addition
to an inspiring scientific program, participants will be able to enjoy
the beautiful scenery of Japan with cherry blossoms in full bloom.
Institute for Materials Research
2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8577, Japan